Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 28, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Cornerstone For Hope.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following section. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cornerstone for Hope Inc, 175 Strafford Avenue Suite One Wayne, PA 19087.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Cornerstone For Hope, accessible from www.cornerstoneforhope.org
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Return Rights
You are entitled to return any item in Your Order within 30 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for returning an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of return, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- Visiting this page on our website: www.cornerstoneforhope.org/contact
- Mailing a statement to Us at: 175 Strafford Avenue Suite One Wayne, PA 19087
You must also return the Goods to Us. If you are mailing your statement, you may include it in the package with the Goods.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods, subject to the conditions below. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 30 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
- The Goods are in the same condition in which they were received by You
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- Goods that according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the expiration date has passed.
- Goods that are not suitable for return due to health concerns or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- Goods that are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
- Goods that have been damaged or show visible wear and tear that was not present when the Goods were received by You.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only Goods sold at regular price will be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods sold on sale or at a discount are not eligible for refund. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. Send the Goods to the following address:
Cornerstone for Hope, Inc.
175 Strafford Avenue Suite One
Wayne, PA 19087
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend You ship with an insured and trackable delivery service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, You can contact Us by:
- Visiting the contact page on our website
- Mail: 175 Strafford Avenue Suite One Wayne, PA 19087